Rise Against? Offspring?

Okay, so I've been hearing this song on the radio, and I could have sworn it was Offspring. Same style of music, and the lead singer sounds a lot like Dexter Holland, the lead singer of The Offspring.

Cool song, but definitely not Offspring.

Anyway, did anyone else think this was Offspring at first? Or am I the only one in the dark?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Excellent song, but Dexter's voice is a lot more nasally than this lol. Rise against puts on a badass show btw, so if you ever get the chance, go to a concert!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

The dude from rise against has a really distinct voice. The only other person I have ever heard that sound like him would be the singer from The Polar Bear club. Which has some cool songs if you like offspring and rise against.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

• 1 year later...

I always thought that Rise Against sounded like they were trying to be The Offspring. When I first heard a few of their songs, I just assumed it was a new song by The Offspring, and was always surprised when I found out it wasn't. The singer's voice and the song style of several of Rise Against's songs sound extremely similar to The Offspring.

Sooo umm....Rise Against isn't RATM right?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived