How Do I Put A Computer In My Car ?

memphis_finest1

I think this is a Steve question, But im sure some body over hear can help out also =) i wasnt to put a computer in my car but it has to be small and i HAVE to be about to get online ( so i can come here = ) but mainly so i can use this Posted Image

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Steve may know, but this is more of a megalomaniac question.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...amp;hl=carputer

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i have a pc im going to put in my van, its an older one but who cares , i took the mother board out of the tower, put the max memory in it, threw out the floppy took out the power supply, picked up a decent but small in size power inverter to power the power supply, built a small wooden case for the mb,power supply, hard drive and usp ports , so i can upload music to the hd via usb cord to my other computer just transfer..

and im waiting on buying the parts i need to get online while away from home,.....and ontop of the wireless net items, i need to get a touch screen for the dash, along with a real small keyboard i was thinking about one of them laptop fold up keybords, so i can fold it up and hide it, .....so its not hard to put a pc in the car mine might not be what most people think a carpc should be but it will be a pc in the van lol

o and to the origal question lol i havent the first clue what that thing is lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

nice , i just read megs other thread there and i think hes onto something lol , the power supply thing is sweet, im going to change my direction of how im going to carpute the van now lol.... might as well do it rite the first time around

i wonder how well the pc will hold up if i did it in the dash of my van like he did his car?

i mean the 150db is supper violent towards my dash lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Its a wireless keyboard =)

I remember seeing the prototype on big-boys.com (break.com) a few years ago, its cool and all but if you're putting it in your vehicle.. may I ask where you're gonna find somewhere smooth enough to cast the laser onto?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Google mp3car and let the rest be your salvation.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Do they sell those keyboards yet? I have heard about them, but never seen them for sale yet... If they do sell them, how much do they cost?

Yea there for sale check ebay or goggle it and they only cost about 120
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived