Sundown Audio

help!!!!!!!!

I.V

I got some problems with my chrismas gift I got it with my re audio mx dual of 2 ohms that give me the ohm that I need with the amp but I doesn't hit hard I was thinking that maybe its because I Don't have the bass knob of the powerbass asa1500.1? Please I need help tell me what u guys think

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

you dont need the bass knob.

being quiet could be caused by a few things:

1) amp is tuned wrong

2) box sucks

3) you're expecting too much

4) woofers are wired wrong

5) any combo from the above listed

Definitely going to need more information. Use some punctuation, also. It's really difficult to understand what you are asking.

Edit: ya, what kranny said.

Edited by That1Kid

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

oh yeah, and you'll get more responses if you dont put one freaking word in the title with a bunch of exclamation points. shit pisses me off. how are people supposed to know what its about when its just "HELP"? do you need help with a condom? or you made your girlfriend pregnant and you need advice on where to find the best coat hanger?

I try the tune and the wire configuration both are good and the box isn't that bad and the subwoofer just move a lilbit come on its 1500 rms it have to do somthing or I'm gonna make it trash

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

I try the tune and the wire configuration both are good and the box isn't that bad and the subwoofer just move a lilbit come on its 1500 rms it have to do somthing or I'm gonna make it trash and sorry my english isn't good

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com

I try the tune and the wire configuration both are good and the box isn't that bad and the subwoofer just move a lilbit come on its 1500 rms it have to do somthing or I'm gonna make it trash

how did you tune it, did you just turn the knob and hoped for the best? and how do you know you wired it correctly? did you do parallel or series? 99% of the time its user error so you're only going to be wasting money if you throw it away.

dont trash it ill pay shipping you can send me the sub then i will take a vid of it slamming to show you that your doing something wrong

and saying the tunning of your amp and the wiring is good means nothing why don't you tell us how its wired and where your amp setting are at

Have you ever had your woofers blown?