Sonic Electronix

Ever Hear Of Sand Being Used In Seald Boxes?

I haven't seen the episode, but if they are the same amps that are in that picture above with the RF subs, ain't nothing cheap about those amps...those are some good amps. Those amps were made before Phoenix Gold started making crap amps. If i am correct those are the Ti line of amps. Ti600 looks like from here..Very clean sounding amps..Nice old school stuff..I couldn't afford those back in the day but I always wanted the TI1000.

i just sent will another mesage lol fat ass needs to get back with me before their on air fuck up reaches outherfourms lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

the reason they were using sand is for SQ purposes. it's cheaper then using dynamat or any damplifier inside the sub enclosure. like a year ago there was a guy in carstereo.com called timekeeper. he used sand in his sub enclosure for SQ. he had a personal website but I think it was joeblack.com or something like that. I wouldn't use sand at all.

2165540_7_full.jpg

fgfreakbar.jpg

gotsplbar.jpg

the reason they were using sand is for SQ purposes. it's cheaper then using dynamat or any damplifier inside the sub enclosure. like a year ago there was a guy in carstereo.com called timekeeper. he used sand in his sub enclosure for SQ. he had a personal website but I think it was joeblack.com or something like that. I wouldn't use sand at all.

yes it was a lumina z34 sq car built by pjs autosound in erie pa. I can remember that because pjs is in my hometown and I wouldnt buy a fuse from them if it kept the earth spinning. he also ran pro tech woofers i believe

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

http://www.audiogroupforum.com/csforum/showthread.php?t=1928

here you go only thing i could find about it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i can see useing sand in fiberglass resin as a "filler" but thats far from being loose sand just blowing around in the box, i belive anyone willing to try that is a boards short of a solid wall....... simply put you dont use loose sand on the inside of any box, now if you have a box in a box and inbetween the boxes you use sand thats fine because the subs arent open to the loose sand....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

yes it was a lumina z34 sq car built by pjs autosound in erie pa. I can remember that because pjs is in my hometown and I wouldnt buy a fuse from them if it kept the earth spinning. he also ran pro tech woofers i believe

yep ! that's the guy I'm talking about. he all of a sudden disappeared from the site when he was flamed about cheating in the OCAC and everybody found his trick to cheat in the carstereo.com site.

2165540_7_full.jpg

fgfreakbar.jpg

gotsplbar.jpg

I have never heard of sand "inside" the air space before but I have used sand in deading boxes in between the 2 boxes before.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!