Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am stuck...I am trying to decide Which Alt to buy and who from...Can I have some of yalls opinions? I am running 2k watts my volts are dropping like crazy! I have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L engine 6cyclinder...If you will post up and tell me what you think...Thanks alot

Posted (edited)

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

Posted (edited)

If the time it takes to get your alt isn't a big factor, DC Power makes good quality alts

Typically a few pennies more but worth it

https://www.dcpowerinc.com/

Edited by Loslam

1997 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab, 350 Vortec

Things to come at some point...

Build Log: http://www.stevemead...2200ds-133-ohm/

Posted

Guess you haven't been around lately. Irragi is nowhere to be found. They are closed.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Guess you haven't been around lately. Irragi is nowhere to be found. They are closed.

Really? Damn. :pardon:

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

Posted

www.singeralternators.com

Best customer service I've ever dealt with.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

I say go with Mechman. You are dropping like crazy now, so time is of the essence. Great product, great price, and gets to you super fast.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9823 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...