Duralast Platinum AGM Battery?

^I would guess since he said his was done, that it would be for the dodge in his sig. :lol:

There are no sigs on mobile. Switching back and forth from mobile to the desktop version and then back is such a pain, lol

True that. I'm on mobile and do not feel like doing all that shit lol

^I would guess since he said his was done, that it would be for the dodge in his sig. :lol:

There are no sigs on mobile. Switching back and forth from mobile to the desktop version and then back is such a pain, lol

LOL...I bet it is...no worries man. But yea, I have a 160 amp alt, all power and grounds are 1/0awg, and my amplifiers pull 120 amps, so I dont see needing a secondary battery...just a good main one.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I'll be using it for both. System total is only 1400rms....well, will be anyway.

Have you used one of them?

Not for me, but for a couple customers' installs...it did horribly to sustain voltage. It didn't recharge quickly either. What's the pricetag? I know not everyone can afford XS but there is always an option

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'll be using it for both. System total is only 1400rms....well, will be anyway.

Have you used one of them?

Not for me, but for a couple customers' installs...it did horribly to sustain voltage. It didn't recharge quickly either. What's the pricetag? I know not everyone can afford XS but there is always an option

It's about $150

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Ha....well...I am out and about and drinking. I am off for now, but I remember seeing some things for sale on CACO. If worse comes to worse, it will have to do for the time being.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

If you have an advanced auto parts nearby do this.

1. Set up an online account

2. add items to cart

3. on totals over $8O, use coupon code "BIG30" when viewing the cart for $30 off the entire cart, same with "BIG50" for $50 off a $200 cart.

4. pay online and check in-store pickup

5. wait an hour and print off the e-receipt and take it to the advanced auto parts you chose to do your pickup and and show them the receipt and whatever you used to pay and they will go grab your stuff in a bag, and you walk right out

:D :D :D :D :D

that's how I got my 150A powermaster for $165 trink40.gif, my yellowtop for $185, new sylvania silverstar ultras high and low beam set for $55, all kinds of fun.

I also forgot about those on mobile :(

Thats pretty cool....but....I dont think there is an Advance in Washington, and definately not in my town.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Loving the coupon trick ;D ill have to remember that the next time I need something. And yeah, I'm on mobile too....sucks ass :/

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Archived