Advanced Auto Parts ($30 and $50 off coupons)

Lbox88

I don't know how many of you guys go to advanced Auto Parts, but I thought I would throw this up here. I have used it multiple times as well as my brother out in virginia, and neither one of us has ever had a problem or been rejected from it so far.

1. Set up an online account

2. add items to cart

3. on totals over $8O, use coupon code "BIG30" when viewing the cart for $30 off the entire cart, same with "BIG50" for $50 off a $200 cart.

4. pay online and check in-store pickup at your nearest local store with the items in stock

5. wait an hour and print off the e-receipt and take it to the advanced auto parts you chose to do your pickup at and show them the receipt plus whatever you used to pay. They will go grab your stuff, already bagged up for you usually, and you walk right out the front door.

Try it out and see if it works for you, and if this needs to be moved, please let me know. trink40.gif

Or I could go into the store I worked at and my buddy/ ex co worker will throw 25-30% off anything I buy ;)

But yea coupons are always nice, and sometimes depending on the store, you can go to rockauto.com and if it's cheaper they will price match it in the store.. I've seen people save quite a bit doing that when I worked there not to long ago.. Something about a corporate meeting that was held saying where competition was getting so great they had to start doing it for anyone who brings in a printout that was cheaper or had proof like the page pulled up on your phone

Edited by 99fullsizechevy

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait