Just checked my yahoo messenger just to see what kind of crap people sent me. Well to my suprise, there was a messege from a friend whom I had not talked to in over 2 years. I had honestly gave up on her, not that I'm going to tell her that lol. It's amazing, just when ya think someone has walked out of your life. They pop up outta no where. She really couldn't explain why she just stopped talking to me considering that we always had a good time talking. The was a reason why she did it, but said that I wouldn't understand. Oh well to avoid an argument I'll just let that part go. She also said that she thought about me often, guess thats cause we talked so much for like 5+ years before she went M.I.A. Hopefully I got my friend back, with what I got going on. I need a close friend such as her to talk to again. I have others, but with her its just different. Ok so enough outta me.....I'm just glad to see that she is still alive and has not forgot about me.

image2462417x.jpg

I see... please continue....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

long as she can cook, clean, eat sausage, and do laundry, ur all set :drinks:

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

think your posts egg on smartass remarks to be honest... :pardon:

all I can say is, she probably went MIA because she found a boyfriend...now hes not around anymore, so shes looking for the person who was there to fill the void before. Don't mean to be harsh, but thats exactly what it sounds like.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco