Sonic Electronix

what do you think of this its a 3d model

soooo.... "what do you think of this" is not a question asking for opinions?

hmmmm

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

You could get sooooooo much more with a real aero port, not 2 2" ports that are like 8" long. Your tunin is probably going to be retardedly high and sound like shit. You say you work in a shop, big whoop. Half the time shops suck and are the biggest waste of time and money.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Let's not turn this shit into a junior high pissing match, come on guys, really?? I read the post as,'what do you think if the 3D design. That's the reason I tuned into this. OP, I understood this post from the get go, to others, obviously not so much

P.S. I don't give a shit about the port area or the sub volume. But I thought the 3D design was cool as hell

Edited by miniSPLlancer

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

You could get sooooooo much more with a real aero port, not 2 2" ports that are like 8" long. Your tunin is probably going to be retardedly high and sound like shit. You say you work in a shop, big whoop. Half the time shops suck and are the biggest waste of time and money.

we tried to tell him <_<

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Hey OP elaborate more on the ports! I dont think they understand that the port is not just a straight tube into the cabin of the car.

BOSE effect is they word he used! Look at how BOSE speakers run there ports!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Let's not turn this shit into a junior high pissing match, come on guys, really?? I read the post as,'what do you think if the 3D design. That's the reason I tuned into this. OP, I understood this post from the get go, to others, obviously not so much

P.S. I don't give a shit about the port area or the sub volume. But I thought the 3D design was cool as hell

thank you for being the only one who got this

thanks for the comp on the design

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

ignorant... but whatever. glad this isn't my car.

More box builds

I'm with captain stupid.

As near as I can tell looking at the Bose ports they are just more of an S shape. But idk how that makes a difference. It seems more like they did that due to limited space. Not for an acoustical gain. But I've been wrong before

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

He stated that he is using limited space for his enclosure. So using the "zig zag" or "S" style ports helps with that.

Also are the subs in one chamber? What are the dimensions of the enclosure?

But in his defense not meaning to cause a shit storm, but how is he ignorant for building HIS box for HIS car the way HE wants it! He was posting a topic about a 3D drawing, wanting peoples opinions of the DRAWING, not the damn enclosure!

If he likes it, what the hell does it matter to you if the ports are too small?

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring