dam that sucks, thats why i live in the south its like 70 somthing where im at

:lol: south>north

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Not iced in but had a pretty bad snow storm on my way home from Kingston Ontario yesterday. Many cars off the road and one that was flipped right over in the trees, hope they were ok. Thats why you should always get your winter tires on before the first snowfall not after or else you are asking for a toss off the road.

lol i thought people from canada were smart?

where i grew up we had dozens of snow birds that were from ontario and qubec that came down for the winter to avoid all that .... you could tell who they were too, they would be the only people outside at the couminty club house wearing wife beaters and shorts

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Snow is the shit.

Been missing it for awhile now man.

I'm DEFINATLY going snowboarding when I get home, along with ALOT of other snow related activities.

As of right now I ain't iced in but we sill be sanded in prolly sometime next week.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Dec 1 2007, 10:09 AM) 203190[/snapback]
Well looks like im stuck in the house for the weekend, damn ice storms... <_< Anyone else gettin iced in?

I feel ya man, except I was up at 5:30am this morning sitting in a treestand for 4 hours in the freezing rain and sleet lol. Sucks kinda ruined first season shotgun here. Oh well going back out for the afternoon hunting here in a little bit.

Oh ya Iowa weather sucks lol

I am getting NASTY freezing rain storms,wind,snow,slush,ice...

Stranded for a few hours before work tonight.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.