That sucks.

I fucking hate the Patriots with a passion. To see them in another superbowl makes me want to kick a puppy.

What reason could you have to hate any team that much. Everyone outside new England's just jealous haters. Pats have consistently been a great team for over 10 years get used to it.. I sat front row tonight and loved every second of it, dopest game, nail biter til the end but pats came out on top another Super Bowl appearance baby

Haters gonna keep hatin' man! Now just gotta see how the Giants/49ers game goes. I'd love to see a Pats/Giants rematch in the Superbowl. Little bit of revenge for 2007

:rofl:

Why do I hate the Patriots? Because of this guy...

BRADY7.jpg

thats awesome haha

K so u guys hate the pats cuz Tom Brady is arguably the best qb ever to play.... Belichik also one of the best coaches ever and just happened to get caught doing what almost every single other team in the nfl was doing in one way or another whether it was cameras, mics, or spotters...which many former players from different teams admitted their teams had . And lastly you hate hem because the nfl, not the pats orbrady made a rule to protect qbs and got a questionable call. So why not hate the first receiver to get a concussion which started all the new cant hit a defenseless receiver rules, why? Because your haters. And can't deal with the fact the pats have dominated more than any other team in the past 10 years.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Giants FTMFW, me and my father are giants fans, moms been a diehard pats fan for years..should be a good game

Tom Brady is a great QB, don't care what anyone says, sure he looks like a feg but. His stats are there, now doesn't mean I like him by any means, but you can't say someone is trash with a record and numbers such as his

Edited by BeAlLsTaR13

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

There are so many patriot nuthuggers here Its unreal..... I am a diehard Redskins fan but I rooted for the Ravens because I hate the fuckin Pats they r so over rated

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌