Nicky Minaj, what you've just sang is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

HAHAHAHAHA Billy Madison!

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Nicky Minaj, what you've just sang is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

x2!!! LOL!!! :D

x2!!! LOL!!! :D

I just dont get how she can diss lil kim because without lil kim being the way she was, nicki couldnt do the shit she does.. because shes almost a direct copy except more personalitys, and less skill as a artist...

blows my mind that tards can make it famous and actually sell products...

LOL Then at the end she says shes the female weezy... realy? hes garbage too, just 1 big ass pile of shit coming from that label

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

stupid song. but lots of bASS

468x60drc.jpg

All her music is garbage, besidea super bass, which is actually a decent song. Other then that...anti nicki minaj

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

She is terrible...what's so great about ass implants and an Adams Apple!?

This! ^^

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Stupid ho X 500 times hahaha Although i wouldent mind me and her in taht cage :yahoo:

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived