Cavzilla.... Amprack Cover/beauty Panel

I cant wait to see more pics.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

pfff...it's complex for my simple mind. i understand the concept and steps...i couldnt do it. yet. like the weather stripping around the trunk...how you glass around that without removing it yet get it so the 'seam' is hidden by it? i wanna get to practicing some stuff. lucky me i dont have a 'trunk' to worry about somethin like that. but i'm likin it a lot so far

the glass does not adhere to the duct tape AT ALL.....so,,,you simply pull the tape up.....pull the weather stripping up,and trim the excess fabric

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

thats looking awsome gp. i wish you had that done when the pop your trunk thing was going on im almost sure it would have pushed ya over the top and took out that nasty caddie....

and when youre done with your project there, we can discuss the begging of the work i want you to do to my van :lol:

j/k

but seriously ....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived