DC AUDIO-f150, 4 18''LVL6, 2 9K's,Singer alts

That looks extremely uncomfortable to drive. No way I could go all the way to the b pillar in mine. I have to be able to get my seat all the way back.

On another note, it looks extremely uncomfortable to be within 25' of too!

im 6'1 195lbs and its pretty comfy for me :shrug: plus its not my daily driver

toys i got from toolmaker, 18 inputs per amp :pardon:

2012-01-03_20-22-05_62.jpg

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

:rofl:

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

damn. definitely some promising equiptment. cant wait to see it playing. what are the red subs in the box in the pics?

RD super heavy weigths , beast subs, 4'' coils , one of my teamates did a 161.8 @ 46hz with them

please explain how these work. Or show more pics of the inputs.

Looks great so far tho, what kind of numbers were the RD's putting up?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

those inputs are insane!! do you think there wil be an advantage to doing 18 inputs over the normal 12 when people have the dual inputs on each +/-?

im running wire to my 12ks and am currently pissed about the amount of wire that has to get ran lol id probably be throwing wrenches over 18 per amp lol

this thing is gonna be nice and loud though!! lol nice work

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

That looks extremely uncomfortable to drive. No way I could go all the way to the b pillar in mine. I have to be able to get my seat all the way back.

On another note, it looks extremely uncomfortable to be within 25' of too!

im 6'1 195lbs and its pretty comfy for me :shrug: plus its not my daily driver

i cant imagine having to wire these inputs up. and i bet Toolmaker thought you were crazy when u said, "can i get 4, 9 1/0 inputs." hahahahahhahahha

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

nice build gonna be sick . cant wait for hairtricks lol . how does those inputs to the amp work like that ? is the top bar power and the bottom bar is ground ? or something like that ?

yes ones(power or ground) on top and ones on bottom :good:

im guessing you dont NEED 18 inputs? :trippy: ive seen these inputs before, and actually want some, but 18? i know you have some batts, but i guess i am interested as well how thats gonna work having 18 inputs. nonetheless, looks like you wont have any voltage drop :lol:

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

Archived