DC AUDIO-f150, 4 18''LVL6, 2 9K's,Singer alts

you should see around 3db gain from x2 cone and power. for my wall, of 4 15s, on 1 9k@1ohm i burped a 154.3, then after the 2nd amp strap @1ohm, i did a 157.4, both seal. 3.1db gain. and i blew a surround after that lol. so basically only like 5 mins of testing. with the right adjustments, you be gooD!!! got the right stuff.

Fresno, Cali 559

154.8 @42hz sealed

music tl numbers video still uploading <_<

im hoping to gain a lil more than 3dbs with 16v batts/system :shrug:

clamping the 9k soon... :peepwall:

edit , just noticed my voltage stays above 17v the whole time ;)

Its possible toad did it..... nice score for 2 subs in a 4 sub box:-).... def tuned in

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

you should see around 3db gain from x2 cone and power. for my wall, of 4 15s, on 1 9k@1ohm i burped a 154.3, then after the 2nd amp strap @1ohm, i did a 157.4, both seal. 3.1db gain. and i blew a surround after that lol. so basically only like 5 mins of testing. with the right adjustments, you be gooD!!! got the right stuff.

ill be happy with a 3db gain. numbers are not my goal with this setup...

nice scores so far. not only should you gain with 2x cone/power, but you should gain as well due to the subs seeing the proper airspace with all 4 being in the box together.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Curious on dbdrag style an meca..... nice numbers bro...what's the 9k wired too if I missed it

USACI is the only big organization that comes to Colorado , so im used to testing 'outlaw'

i dont even know the rules on mic placement for other org's besides outlaw and sealed on winshield

9k is wired @ .7

thanks, like i said before , i was really surprised on the numbers i got. i have about 13 cubes per sub rite now :rofl:

Great number! Someone must have built those subs nice, 13 cubes per sub is huge :) LMAO.

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Archived