DC AUDIO-f150, 4 18''LVL6, 2 9K's,Singer alts

Man I love this build can't wait to see all 4 lvl 6's in action, this thing is beast already

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Man I love this build can't wait to see all 4 lvl 6's in action, this thing is beast already

thanks man, i cant wait either :)

im also interested to see how you gonna fit 6 18s on your truck ! migth motivate me to get 2 more lvl6s and copy you ! lol jk

got the baskets ready to bolt on to the motors :)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m320/hecktorbfs/newerpics%2011711/2012-02-10_16-14-37_958.jpg[/img]"]http://2012-02-10_16-14-37_958.jpg

damn it , just got a check engine light , i need to change sparkplugs/coils :/ ---> no fun

Is it the 5.4L engine? If so, have fun and hope you have small hands. PITA to get to the plugs in the back if you have bigger than average hands.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

thanks man, i cant wait either :)

im also interested to see how you gonna fit 6 18s on your truck ! migth motivate me to get 2 more lvl6s and copy you ! lol jk

Almost done with the design now :). Then I'll start building....Its a TIGHT squeeze.

Mom's expedition has the 5.4 (98 expy). I hate having to work on the coils or the plugs. PITA to get your hands underneath the dash on the passenger side. I usually take off fuse distribution block and move it off to the side so I can sort of slide my hands in there. Still a phucking tight squeeze in there. Also, you might want to fabricate some kind of shield for the back coil on the passenger side. Those coils are known for going out due to the heater hose/ac line(condensation) leaking onto the head and pooling in the spark plug hole. Good luck.

Also, can't wait to see what this thing can do with all 4 18's and both 9ks.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

One of the big advantages Baseballz has is Jays truck is a full crew cab/4 door and not extended cab.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg