low voltage problem

sounds like it. it could have a bad cell but unless you can load test it you wont be able to tell.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Its held 13.1 for 2 days of sitting after its been on the charger? Or is it back in your car maintaining that voltage?

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

I got one more big question:

I got a quote from few different alternator companies and they all offered me a different size alternators, smallest was 220A and biggest is 350A .

How come one company is able to make a 350A alternator that will fit stock location with out any modifications, while other company said they can only do a 220A without any modification and other one said the biggest they can do is 265A ?

It's all good companies, no cheap ebay crap.

bump :)

I got one more big question:

I got a quote from few different alternator companies and they all offered me a different size alternators, smallest was 220A and biggest is 350A .

How come one company is able to make a 350A alternator that will fit stock location with out any modifications, while other company said they can only do a 220A without any modification and other one said the biggest they can do is 265A ?

It's all good companies, no cheap ebay crap.

bump :)

Archived