only thing i would say, is that i think the 60 gig is the last model that is backwards compatible. so if you can find that, i would get that one.

i just checked ps3.com and they say they have limited backwards compatibility on the 40 and 80. i know some people couldnt play some games on the 40. so if youre into the old ps2 games, try and get the 60 :)

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

To who said the ring of death comment... the elites barely ever have that problem... actually most of the newer production 360s don't have it... it was only the first few years. I had mine go bad about 6months ago, they sent me a new one and I haven't had a problem since.

I run mine at 1080i on my 42" hitachi with the optical cable hooked up for 5.1. You better be ready to never leave the couch again. hehe It's very addicting, me and my roommates play on live all day. I suggest getting halo 3, gears of war, and call of duty 4. Forza Racing is pretty fun too.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

To who said the ring of death comment... the elites barely ever have that problem... actually most of the newer production 360s don't have it... it was only the first few years. I had mine go bad about 6months ago, they sent me a new one and I haven't had a problem since.

I run mine at 1080i on my 42" hitachi with the optical cable hooked up for 5.1. You better be ready to never leave the couch again. hehe It's very addicting, me and my roommates play on live all day. I suggest getting halo 3, gears of war, and call of duty 4. Forza Racing is pretty fun too.

well my elite is a new model 360 and the think is red ringed so yea its pretty much all xboxs

I said F it, went and bought the Playstation 3 80 gig with that off road racing game,,Motorstorm and bought Call of duty 4 and an extra wireless controller..Hope this kid likes all this stuff,,,Just spent 700 bucks...Also bought the High defenintion cables..not the Hdmi cause I didn't know if my HDTV had them..I need to see cause if they do I am taking the other cables back and getting HDMI. WELL>.I have an HDMI connection..Damnit..This thing is gonna put me in the poor house..But the graphics should be pimpin..Can't wait for Gran Turismo HD to come out one day.

Edited by zaxfire69

the 80gig comes with the HDMI cable and the Component cables from what i've heard and PS3 is better than the 360 IMO. You can basically turn the PS3 into a computer unlike the 360 and switch it back to a gaming console whenever you like ;)

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt