I just went out today and bought the Xbox 360 Elite for my son for Christmas today.. Got an extra wireless controller and it came with 2 games. Forza 2 and Some Spiderman game. We have a HDTV and I was wondering what we should expect when we hook this thing up..I am gonna run it in High Definition. If you guys can give me some info on this thing and maybe share some stories or pictures or even video's of the Elite. Please Do so..

Edited by zaxfire69

no idea bout the elites...but theres no diff. between the reg. and elites, just add an hdmi output/input and a bigger harddrive, the actual system is the same...if ur were talkin bout THAT part of it...it is the best system IMO...ps3 is way overpriced and doesnt even live up to the xbox w/the exception of a few games only cuz theres no comparison due to exclusivity...wii, so ive been told by a friend who owns 1, is a great system too, but even he perfers xbox

Edited by Scapelli21

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

Well I have the reciept..You guys are kiddin me..Ring of Death.,,I thought that was on the lower arcade versions and not the elite. Elaborate here people..I thought you get what you pay for...

Edited by zaxfire69

it CAN happen on any xbox as far as i know, but sum guy can hit u with a brick next tuesday and kill u also....j/k....ur covered by warranty for 3 yrs if it happens and they ship pretty fast too, i wouldnt worry about it

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio