Sundown Audio

Rockford T2500.1BD

Justscrap

Wassup fellas? Let's try thread #4 and hopefully don't get locked out again. I have narrowed it down and know what brand subs I wanna use jus unsure about which series. And I'm gonna use just the 1 T2500.1 bd i already have or will be adding on another and that's what I want yall's opinion on,so here's my problem I'm undecided on...I have a 1994 chevy silverado ext cab truck and will be doing a wall or something similar but the way see it is a half wall is useless unless subs are fired up with port up IF there's enough air space for the subs I wanna use,anyway Im wondering which would be loud and gd enough to at least reach the 150s or be past the 150 mark. And I know 80% is install and about 20% product or something similar. I was wondering if the 1 T2500.1bd amp with 2 DD 3518s would be enough to reach my goal? Or adding another T2500.1bd and 2 9518s? And for air space I have the whole ext. Cab part of the truck to work with. I made custom door panels already and looking to finish the low end part of my system. I'm currently using a 3 way component set up of focals running off a audison 4ch. And will be adding 8s for mids sometime down the line. But for now I need your info and opinion on which way to go as for my low end....thx again fellas! I hope this thread works and stays live now,since I know what I'm gonna use and narrowed down the subs to one brand,just undecided about what series...thx again!

Edited by Justscrap

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

Cmon fellas let me know your opinion?

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

A lot of people work, go out etc,

Leave it for a while, come back in a few hours or a day and you`ll most likely find answers...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

the 2 18s and the 2500.1 could do 150plus if you build the box right and you will have to up your electrical. it would easier to reach 150 if you double up on the subs and amps

seen 4 t2 12s running off a single t2500.1bdcp hit a 150.8 with a stock electrical system in an escalade

Edited by alaskanzx5

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Koo thx fellas for your opinions,looks like another T2500.1 bd,as for subs what should I run? The DD 9518s? Or the 3518s? I'm only gon get another T2500.1 if I do 2 9518s.....or y'all think 2 of the DD 3518s will handle a 2500.1 on ea. Sub??? I'm still undecided on subs now. Either 2 DD 3518s or 2 DD9518s...if the 3518s can reach my goal I'll go that route but let me know what y'all think again fellas...thx in advance!!!

Anyone knw who has a h.o. Alternator for sale for a 1994 chevy silverado 350 5.7 2wd....tryna look for a used one but in good condition