Shoot A Cop & Get F'ed Up

Everybody grow up ok. There has been people who have done worse things that that man. Im not saying what he has done wasnt wrong but he shouldnt have gotten beat up by the cops like this. thats all i got to say.

i wasnt going to reply to this one but oh well first off if he did what they said he did then he should go to jail plain and simple for the cops to "take the very law they are sworn to protect is just wrong " No 2 ways about it all the cops that had any thing to do with the beating of the guy should go to jail. Lets say the cops pull YOU over saying you fit the discription of some one they are looking for and they kick your ass ......then come to find out they have the wrong person hummmmm not so funny is it . Right is right

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i wasnt going to reply to this one but oh well first off if he did what they said he did then he should go to jail plain and simple for the cops to "take the very law they are sworn to protect is just wrong " No 2 ways about it all the cops that had any thing to do with the beating of the guy should go to jail. Lets say the cops pull YOU over saying you fit the discription of some one they are looking for and they kick your ass ......then come to find out they have the wrong person hummmmm not so funny is it . Right is right

they didnt beat him up for shooting the old lady...they beat him up cuz he grabbed the gun and shot a detective then jumped out of a building to escape. so there really was no need to 'fit a description'.

i say an eye for an eye...but that can open up a whole other can of worms. so i wont go there

Alright, now I don't support the police beating people or using excessive force. With that being said, I really do not fee that this was excessive. A man, being questioned for murder (already a potentially dangerous person) swipes a cops gun and kills him, in a police building. I see no other classification to give this man other than extremely dangerous. When the cops do catch him, I don't think that they should do anything less than take him with their safety in mind and that of their fellow officers as well as any other person that might be nearby. Do you think that after he was willing to grab a cop's gun and shoot him in the face, while already in custody (there is no real chance of a clean escape here, they know who he is), that he will just put his hands up and surrender. This man does not care about right or wrong and he probably still had the gun. So, what should the police do, ask him to put his hands up and surrender? Take him down, with whatever method necessary.

Did they beat him beyond that? Whip him after they had him secured? I do not know, there was no way to know from the video. Let us all remember that in his escape, I believe that they said he jumped out of a third story window, or tried to. Perhaps some of his injuries came from that.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

from 3 floors up hes lucky hes walkin into the courtroom. I agree he deserved it.

eye for an eye, the world would be blind.....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Alright, now I don't support the police beating people or using excessive force. With that being said, I really do not fee that this was excessive. A man, being questioned for murder (already a potentially dangerous person) swipes a cops gun and kills him, in a police building. I see no other classification to give this man other than extremely dangerous. When the cops do catch him, I don't think that they should do anything less than take him with their safety in mind and that of their fellow officers as well as any other person that might be nearby. Do you think that after he was willing to grab a cop's gun and shoot him in the face, while already in custody (there is no real chance of a clean escape here, they know who he is), that he will just put his hands up and surrender. This man does not care about right or wrong and he probably still had the gun. So, what should the police do, ask him to put his hands up and surrender? Take him down, with whatever method necessary.

Did they beat him beyond that? Whip him after they had him secured? I do not know, there was no way to know from the video. Let us all remember that in his escape, I believe that they said he jumped out of a third story window, or tried to. Perhaps some of his injuries came from that.

Like i said im not defending this asshole what im saying is i dont agree with the cops beating the shit out of this guy while in there custody :angry: I could give you plenty of times where i was in the right to shoot some one but didnt the guy did what he did he should go to jail period but not get his ass beat then go to jail.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Everybody grow up ok. There has been people who have done worse things that that man. Im not saying what he has done wasnt wrong but he shouldnt have gotten beat up by the cops like this. thats all i got to say.

how can you say grow up? maybe if we didnt have sick, sadistic fucks like that in this world, this world would be a better place. he deserved every bit of that beating and then some. youre trying to tell me that if someone shot someone you loved, you wouldnt want the piss getting beat out of them? gimme a break.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Like i said im not defending this asshole what im saying is i dont agree with the cops beating the shit out of this guy while in there custody :angry: I could give you plenty of times where i was in the right to shoot some one but didnt the guy did what he did he should go to jail period but not get his ass beat then go to jail.

Beat him just to beat him, I'm not saying that. However, most people are willing to admit that they would, or that they support someone else doing that. What I am saying is beside that. I am saying that I feel like the police should have layed it down on him full force to stop/subdue him. If he gets beaten completely senseless to get him to quit fighting and take him into custody, then that is what it takes. You can't take a chance with that type of criminal.

Now, once they have him in custody and any threat that he poses is neutralized, they shouldn't beat him. Once again, I'm pretty sure that most people would beat on him once in custody, if not, I bet they really have to restrain themselves not to.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

I have been harassed a little by overzealous cops and believe if there was any chance that this guy didn't do it then they would have been wrong. In this case however, the guy shot a cop in the face IN THE POLICE STATION. It was a definite 100% guilty. In cases like this I fully support the police fucking that motherfucker up.

The problem with criminals today is there isn't any fear of the consequences. You do something wrong (like shoot a cop in the face) and the worst that can happen is you go to jail. Nobody cares about going to jail anymore. The law needs some type of reform to strike fear back into criminals to make them think twice before they act.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg