• 4 months later...

John, Norfolk.

pretty busy schedule these days with school work and numorous church events but I occasionally have a little bit of time around the weekends or between classes on tuesdays and thursdays.

as of right now don't have a running system till I get some money together but looking at hopefully getting my hands on one of the SQ amps if they don't run out of the sale ones before I can get one.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

but once I do get my system back up and running I'll be running right around 2k. right now got some little Audiopipe TXX 15s in a vented sealed box I made myself cuz my neighbor who is into car audio told me 2000w was too much power for a sealed box and like a dumby I listened... that probably messed up my system a little bit but it still runs ok when it has power so I guess I will stick with it for now lol eventually looking to upgrade from my AP 15s to a pair of SQ HDC312s... but for right now I need to actually have something to push them with before I go tryina worry about upgrading things lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Forever alone Berger, forever alone lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Hey you guys keep me up to date on local shows. Only 1 I know for sure I will be at right now is SBN - speaking of which, where are you guys congregating for that? Have any extracurricular activities planned? Beers/ buds/ broads/ etc. etc??

What's up guys I'm mike from Newport news around the ft eustis area. Amp fried so no system right now. Was a mojo 15 but thinking about getting an hdc3 15 with tax money though kinda want to switch it up. If anyone has one around here on about 2k rms I would love to hear it. It will be in an accord.

What's up guys I'm mike from Newport news around the ft eustis area. Amp fried so no system right now. Was a mojo 15 but thinking about getting an hdc3 15 with tax money though kinda want to switch it up. If anyone has one around here on about 2k rms I would love to hear it. It will be in an accord.

I'm thinkin about tryina do a pair of HDC312s in the trunk of my Taurus on the AQ 2200 amp once I get the money and have time to build a box for 12s since the box I got right now is for my Audiopipe 15s

My Build Log

Archived