Im in a small town in the great state of VA. Pulaski, VA. The only real basshead in town. The rest of the guys are rattle traps with no deadener and cheap set ups.

well then show them how it's done ;-) lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Roanoke Va, or Lynchburg Va for the car show/meet up

Can't wait to hear the Hummer. I saw it when the inside was stripped down and the door panels were just finished up, or almost finished up. Make sure to let us know when/ where.

Anyone within 2 hour of Richmond have a DD1 or scope or anything, and willing to help me set up my shit up proper when I finish my build?

I'm willing to help anyway I can, and I am right next to you. Plus I wanna hear those skar's

I'll shoot you a text when I get closer to the actual build. Finishing up my dash first

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

• 2 weeks later...

Whats good im slimm.. stationed in va beach nas oceana.

"He is I and I is Him.. Slimm with the tilted brim"

-Snoop-

For now....

2007 maxima

Stock hu

2 pioneer champion series 12s

Kole 3000d ("1300 rms" @2ohms)

1 farad cap

Line driver (off brand)

Not bad for a $220 starter kit

I'm in NC but I'll be glad to come to any meet ups or shows in VA I'm 45 minutes from the border.

YO YO YO!!!!!! Right here!

Edit: Oh, Virginia check in. My bad fellas, thought it said vagina check in... thought it was getting given away or something.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Wow... Really? Lmao

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Archived