XS Power

XS Power/Audio Savings SMD Group Buy 2012!! ENDS 4-13-12

Got my order in for a xp3000 should be here soon...thx audio savings!! Now put the "D" series batts. On the group buy to match our 3000's.....we need some power under the hood...haha....thx again!

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

ordered an XP3000, thanks for this awesome deal guys!

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Group Buy will end April 13th at midnight (eastern).

Shoot, thought it was ending March 31st so I decided to pick an XP3000 up earlier today. If I'd have known it was lasting longer I would've waited so it'd sit around less time before installing but nonetheless thanks a lot for the great deal!
ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Got my XS XP3000 with rest voltage of 12.7V, I did a full charge on it to 13.1V and it only dropped to 13.0V after 2 days of resting in the garage. Pretty solid battery these are.

As for the D2400, I'm still working on that one to get it to rest at a higher voltage.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs