XS Power

XS Power/Audio Savings SMD Group Buy 2012!! ENDS 4-13-12

Thanks to everyone that took advantage of the Group Buy. A big thanks to Ram and Audio Savings for holding the group buy!

What? Its over?!! I came on here a while back and i saw where it said they would be having this sale until towards the end of April. So i came back on here to look, ready to make a order, and its over already??!! This SUCKS!!!!

It ran for over a month.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Thanks to everyone that took advantage of the Group Buy. A big thanks to Ram and Audio Savings for holding the group buy!

What? Its over?!! I came on here a while back and i saw where it said they would be having this sale until towards the end of April. So i came back on here to look, ready to make a order, and its over already??!! This SUCKS!!!!

It ran for over a month.

Still dont help me. Like i said, i was going by what was said about it running till towards the end of April. April 13th aint near the end of the month is it?? :(

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

It was said to be held until the end of April, I posted twice asking for a specific date but none was given.

We're going to run the sale until sometime towards the end of April. The XP3000s were supposed to be delivered on Friday, but they werent, so we're hoping today. I will definately let you guys know when theyre back.

But then this was posted toward the end of the month.

Group Buy will end April 13th at midnight (eastern).

I know it seems inconvenient for you, but the title of the thread was changed, multiple posts (mine included) referencing the changed deadline, and it has been met. Both companies already did more than their fair share offering a great product, at a discount, with free shipping. If I missed out, I'd be pissed too..but its definitely not their fault

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Team, if the batteries were in your basket, it should've let you buy them. I'd talk to Ram about that one.

Will do, but not tripping. Got four XP2500s :lol:

• 1 month later...

So....you go to their site and then go to 16v batteries and there they are...

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

So....you go to their site and then go to 16v batteries and there they are...

sounds like a complicated procedure could you just tell him? (sarcasm like a motherfuc&*er)

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies