4 American Bass XFL 15s in a Cherokee

Looking good so far lol I'm in the process of doing a 4th order wall with 4 xfl 15s in my jeep lol :drinks:

Sweet. haven't found too many other people on here running american bass. ill be sure to check yours out! What types/sizes of enclosures have you used on your xfls if any yet?

Awesome can't wait to see more! Are you going to lose your back seat in this build? Or will your box just squeeze in without losing the seats?? I have 2000 XJ classic but haven't ever thought of planning something this big! Helps give me some ideas! Keep at it! :drinks:

Edit: spelling and grammar

2000 Jeep Cherokee

15" Alpine Type R box build coming soon!

Nice box, seems far more suited for 12's but oh well. Also I think you are gonna be heading the deck voltage wise...

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

Still looking forward to seeing it though, also maybe even in person as you are another michigan basshead

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

wow nice stuff bro and the box looks good

Thanks man! ill take the car itself to the wash soon and get a good range of pics up. im hoping to get the whole build done by the end of February (key word being hoping lol)

what year is your JEEP?

2001 4 door sport. burgundy

my jeep is a 2005 4 door laredo im doing 2 FI SP4 18s soon hopefully

aka KHRISS

Awesome can't wait to see more! Are you going to lose your back seat in this build? Or will your box just squeeze in without losing the seats?? I have 2000 XJ classic but haven't ever thought of planning something this big! Helps give me some ideas! Keep at it! :drinks:

i have to move the brackets that latch onto the seat back up about 3 inches and it fits like a charm. luckily the brackets are only held in by 3 screws so it shouldn't be a big deal. in the end the back seat will lose most of its slant, but it will still be there!

Still looking forward to seeing it though, also maybe even in person as you are another michigan basshead

Yah, once ive got the cash ill be investing in some more batteries to solve that problem. and hell yah. i see your in houghton mi. ill be up that way in august going to Tech for school

i have to move the brackets that latch onto the seat back up about 3 inches and it fits like a charm. luckily the brackets are only held in by 3 screws so it shouldn't be a big deal. in the end the back seat will lose most of its slant, but it will still be there!

yea the same with my back seat

aka KHRISS

nice build so far and damn i need a new vehicle, everybody is building in a cherokee

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Archived