Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

Hey Jason,

I know we have only talked a couple times but to me (and the rest of the SMD family) i feel as i know you all personally. I get paid tomorrow and although it wont be much i can certainly send some your way. I wish i could buy that new bike for you, because believe me i would and i bet anything anyone else would do the same for you. I get paid tomorrow so i can paypal you the funds saturday maybe if my check clears. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, although I'm only 17 i can honestly say this touched my heart. Your story and the stories by others really got me thinking today. I hope all goes well and plz keep US updated on the amount you have and how much is left. Depending on the amount needed i could donate a little from each check until the bike is bought. Thank you for all your help and support and anwsering my questions.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

I am glad this is working out!!! Also, for the guys that cannot donate, maybe you could help spread the word by posting it on your facebook or where ever you surf???? Any and all help is what will make this happen! It makes me happy to be a part of this community because of things like this!! I hold my head high when I say I am a "Basshead"!!!!

This is amazing, how so many members can come together to help a fellow member in need, in all honesty if i could i would donate but i dont have a paypal, and i dont have a job so i have no money to donate as ive spent every little bit ive had on my car, but my heart goes out to you and your daughter man, i have a friend that has a brother that has had cerebral palsy all his life, its not an easy thing to deal with. I hope all goes well msn and that u can get your daughter that bike asap. Edit: i told my dad your story and how so many members are contributing that he gave me the ok to use his paypal to make a donation, its not much but every little bit helps.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Hope the best to you and your daughter. sent you a gift from us a D'Amore Engineering.

Juan Rodriguez

Chief Technology Officer

D'Amore Engineering

T15KW Support Engineer

System.

KVT512 Kenwood Fold Out Monitor

Epic-160 Audio control Indash epicenter

(1)T1500-1BD with T2000.1 Transformer 1700 watts at 2 ohms

(2) T600-2 with T800-2 Transformers 320/ch at 4 ohms

(2) QSD216 Q series MB Quart 6.5 inch components

(3) P3D212 Rockford P3 12inch Subs

(1) Very Loud Altima Coupe!