Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

i honestly wasnt too sure if i was going to take the time to read those 18 pages, but i did. and by time i got to the end, it was at 22 lol. and as somebody else said on here, damn, this is the biggest rule broken thread ive ever seen. 22 pages and nobody even asking about the product being sold! haha. Jason, maybe you should reset your post count so you can try and not meet the post requirements ;) lol jk

Thanks a ton you guys.......I really appreciate everything more than I can even express......Nothing like this has ever happened to me and it's just really amazing......the feeling is just.....I cant even describe it.

Thank you so much!!

idk if you could say nothing like this has EVER happened to you. i can recall in the exo and techforce pay it forward thread that you had something similar to this happen before. there were a handful of people trying to chip in to help you give your daughter a nice christmas. but since your post above, this thing has really gone a lot further. by the way, how'd yours and your daughters christmas go? i never saw something about what you got her (maybe i should go check the other thread lol) but i hope you brought a big smile to her face and she's getting good use and joy out of the things you got her :drinks:

damn! $846 in 25 hours and 25 minutes. wow. SMD is amazing. its such a beautiful thing to see so much giving. just saw your status on your profile saying bah humbug on christmas eve. well, this seems to me like a great late christmas. its so amazing to see all the contributions being made. its great to see that even though we've met the goal, people continue to give and try and help you finish off that system. I know (and im sure many many others here) know how helpful it can be to have some help with finishing their system. i know i've thought many times "man, i wish i had X amount of money to just finish off my system so i can be done with it and finally enjoy it" but that dream is just an ongoing path that seems to last some of us many years and is still only halfway done. so for that burn and desire to finish off the system to be off your back and to finally be able to enjoy it, can be a HUGE HUGE help. it's so great to know that the first burden of selling the bike has been taken care of and you can actually donate it, then for people to help you with the reason why youre on this forum, is just amazing. its sooo many good things all with one simple gesture. I really wish i was in a better financial situation to make a donation like i did before christmas, but i've only got about $30 in the bank, and i need to to go into my gas tank so i can work this weekend. glad to see there are enough people able to give to reach the goal though. but like many others, you're in my thoughts with my best wishes. hopefully all this generosity can really help make your life easier. keep being a great dad to your daughter.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Well based on the last total of $846.... I just put you over at least $1000 total. ;) you guys can do the math.

This thread is just awesome. The generosity of this community is just crazy. It's really touching.

Props to all who donated :drinks:

Lets get this girl a boss bike! :yahoo:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived