Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

ya i have a boy on the way(1/2 there) and it the one thing i can wake up to and smile about :drink40:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

sucks about ur baby girl bro

i wish i can give u something to help =/

if i can get something in the next few days i will give u something bro :drinks:

i hope ur girl will get better

Thanks bro, but it really doesnt suck....I love her how she is and she is always happy!! We make the most of every day....trust that.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Don't have anything in my paypal right now, but will gladly chip in as soon as I do. Being a father myself I can only imagine how difficult it is, be glad to help in ANY way possible.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I wish there was something bigger than "thank you"......but again, thank you so much you guys......this is really not the response I expected when I posted this for sale......I'm completely blown away right now!!

SMD really is a family and really is the best....thank you!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

i have a cousin with cp. shes been through hell but shes the strongest person i know. nothing gets her down, im a father of 2 and couldnt imagine being put in the situation your in. but as you said you love her as she is. im glad you didnt do what some do and give the child up. you would be shocked how many people do that.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i have a cousin with cp. shes been through hell but shes the strongest person i know. nothing gets her down, im a father of 2 and couldnt imagine being put in the situation your in. but as you said you love her as she is. im glad you didnt do what some do and give the child up. you would be shocked how many people do that.

Giving her up was never an option or a thought!! I have been raising her myself for 15 years and it has made me who I am today....I wouldnt change it. Nothing about it bums me out, except that she doesnt have a mom....but thats out of my hands......

Thank you to all of you who sent me something.....I'm about a hundred bucks closer right now and I really do appreciate it. And I also really appreciate the good wishes also.....

The way this thread is panning out is really something amazing.....we are all really lucky to be a part of such a community of people!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I would say to go ahead and edit your first post to include your paypal so poeple can easily donate... hopefully you can sell the bike or raise enough money to get the new one that maybe you can donate this one to an orginization that can use it for some other child...

If anyone fucks with you and your paypal, let me know... I will personally find out who they are and drive to where they are at and shove thier computer straight up thier ass! LOL! So, I think you are safe posting your paypal.... us bassheads got your back!

Also, facebook me back your actual mailing address so I can send you something, I do not have paypal because evidentaly I cannat sell a decal that has Obama's face and a big wide open snatch on it without getting my paypal account closed.... <_<

Archived