Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

Just talked to the wife and friday u will have 30 bucks comeing bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

^^^

:lol:

Im trolling

Bump for a good guy haha

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Man....thank you guys so much....I'm totally in awe by all this!!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

We got ur back bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Just sent you a 'lil something.

Hope it helps dude.

Hey man I know I've never met you and you have no clue who I am, but Im going to send you some cash in your paypal tomorrow morning cuz that's when I get paid. But I def have a soft spot for stuff like this! I saw Richards (techforce) post on Facebook and came over to check it out. It's nice to see everyone else donating too!

Thats a really cool looking bike, I would love to pick that up for my little brother cuz he can't ride a normal bike but i would not feel safe having it in my neighborhood. Lol

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

I personally hope he raised enough money for the correct one and I hope he raises MORE THAN THAT because it is people like this that deserve good things to happen to them... We all complain and moan about our woes and you see someone like 9 who is trying to give his daughter the best life she can have. It makes me realize that there are people out there that deserve a break more than I do. As I told you on facebook brother, I have nothing but mad respect for you and what you are doing for your daughter... to take the time to do all that you have to do JUST to post this bike up for sale on SMD, with all the pics and paper with the name and all, I can not begin to imagine what you go through my friend. I hope this makes people think when they realize what you have to do as a father just to give your child something as simple as a bicycle, something we take for granted and just can go to walmart, drop $50 and shove a bike in the trunk, all in 15 minutes...

I cant believe this is all happening......it's just unreal. Nothing like this has ever happened to me, but then again I have never really asked. I'm completely amazed at what a simple for sale thread has turned into.....just from a bunch of people who all share the same passion.

I wish I could express how much I appreciate what you are all doing, every one of you who have PM'd me saying you wish you could help but cant....please understand that the gesture alone is huge in it's self. And those of you who have sent something to my PayPal....thank you so much....seriously.

Just....thank you so much...I wish....I just dont even know what to say!!!

Thank You!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived