Jump to content

RIP My Mustang, Audio Damage Pics *Sundown FTW*


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm sure you will. And I didn't mean to be a dick, sorry if I was. Just don't wanna see ya get short changed.

Anyway good luck man!! :drinks:

nah you're good man

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

ill probably get shit for it but im looking at another mustang

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

chances are ill only get about 3 grand for the car from insurance. but that is a decent down payment on something at least

damn that sucks bro.something like that happened to my moms mustang she got 5600 for hers it was a 95 with 93000 miles but it was convertible hope u don't get screwed best of luck.

Posted

Damn dude I hate to see this crap. Glad your ok though. I loved everything you did with this thing.

dont count me out yet homie ;)

i still have a full system in my room. just need a vehicle to drop it in

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

I really wanna see the amp/ box. Happy you are ok. Don't jump on the first car you find. Look, look, and look some more. I bought the first truck I test drove and I'm pissed to this day that I'm still paying on in.

Posted

I really wanna see the amp/ box. Happy you are ok. Don't jump on the first car you find. Look, look, and look some more. I bought the first truck I test drove and I'm pissed to this day that I'm still paying on in.

Posted

Damn! Glad you're ok!

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9327 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...