Sonic Electronix

see i told you all he goes to his parents for stuff, he just got his eclipse deck from his parents. and they helped him pay for hit tc-1000's. my parents dont buy my anything anymore because i just sell them, they hate that lol.

i dont see the point in having a hole shit load of songs in a little box, yes i would buy like a 1 or 2 gig but anything larger then that is just crazy. yes i will argue for more memory if you stored video's and other stuff on there but for music u dont need more then 500 songs, it would be a pain in the ass to look for a song you want to listen to.

plus your deck hasnt skipped since we put the eclipse in there, why do you whine so much?

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Guest MegaloManiac

iPods dont skip..at least from the abuse of a car it wont. i have dropped mine a few tims while playing and it didnt skip at all. if you were still worried you could get a iPod touch and use that since it uses a flash...i dont know if the new Nanos use flash or not

Edited by MegaloManiac

my ipod has always been really slow. the menus take forever to load sometimes

imo man, i would get a deck that has a USB input. only reason I say that is because you can just save some money and buy a 4gb flash drive and you can control all your songs thru the deck. thats what i did, i use a 120gb external hdd on mine loaded with music.

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

see i was thinkin i have the Eclipse CD-5000 and that has a memory stick slot...so do you think if i just got a memory stick and just stored all my music on that.do you think those would skip at all? cause i dont think that memory sticks are that expensive are they? so i might just do that pending on wat you guys think?

Thanks alot!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

see i was thinkin i have the Eclipse CD-5000 and that has a memory stick slot...so do you think if i just got a memory stick and just stored all my music on that.do you think those would skip at all? cause i dont think that memory sticks are that expensive are they? so i might just do that pending on wat you guys think?

Thanks alot!

anything that is flash memory will not skip. ever. i love my flash drive, i have a couple 2 gig drives that i carry around with me and they are a life saver for school and work shit.

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean