You ever have the most out there dream's then you forget them later on. How about now while it is fresh on your brain come in and post it up. I dont care how weird it is.

ok so here are a couple of mine. Last week I dreamed that I bought a fully loaded Chevy camaro and one of the options was a slide out ironing board on the passenger side. When you opened the passenger door it slid out from the front quarter panel and folded down.

Now today I have a dream that you have a car with a 40" mower deck underneath and the grass hopper was the trunk. you can drive it on the interstate or legally mow the grass between the lanes while commuting to work.

Do you have a weird one? post it up

Edited by Hotdog

You are wierd dude... lol

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

You are wierd dude... lol

Actually i am very normal. Just sometimes have some of the strangest dreams. Next time you have a weird one while it is still fresh in your mind come post it up.

My recurring dream is about the apocalypse. It's usually zombies but sometimes it's like a bad flu virus or something like that and everyone is looking to me to lead them to survival.

In one I had the other night, I was working on my TV when a crack head knocks on my front door and he wants to sell me a car for $30. so, yeah I'm gonna buy a $30 car. As I was getting the money ready, a huge gang of turtles started trying to attack us. Not really sure what that means. :shrug: Maybe someone can tell me?

You ever have the most out there dream's then you forget them later on. How about now while it is fresh on your brain come in and post it up. I dont care how weird it is.

ok so here are a couple of mine. Last week I dreamed that I bought a fully loaded Chevy camaro and one of the options was a slide out ironing board on the passenger side. When you opened the passenger door it slid out from the front quarter panel and folded down.

Now today I have a dream that you have a car with a 40" mower deck underneath and the grass hopper was the trunk. you can drive it on the interstate or legally mow the grass between the lanes while commuting to work.

Do you have a weird one? post it up

Quit watching Pimp My Ride before bedtime dude!!! J/K.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

My recurring dream is about the apocalypse. It's usually zombies but sometimes it's like a bad flu virus or something like that and everyone is looking to me to lead them to survival.

In one I had the other night, I was working on my TV when a crack head knocks on my front door and he wants to sell me a car for $30. so, yeah I'm gonna buy a $30 car. As I was getting the money ready, a huge gang of turtles started trying to attack us. Not really sure what that means. :shrug: Maybe someone can tell me?

Turtle back is slang for cash so maybe the crack head did not really want to sell you the car but instead steal your money... :peepwall:

Umm.. guess I got a weird one...

Petting a ferret, that was on my porch, then feeling bad that I didn't let it in my house in the middle of the winter. But I found some tunnels in my backyard, started digging, saw the ferret head, but then it came out and it was this huge spider...it was like IT 2...in my dreams. lol...

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]