down2earth Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 I bet those rims gets this build moving fast lol nice bro! hahaha u better believe that was the only thing keeping me at a stand still on the 4 link and the front end damn those r sweet thanks man cant wait to get them on my 1949 ford f-1 build log http://www.stevemead...running-boards/ my 1981 crew cab dually bagging and body dropping http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/132672-bagging-and-body-dropping-a-81-crew-cab-dually/page__st__100
boom50cal Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 Dammit Alcoa's are so sick. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
down2earth Posted September 22, 2013 Author Report Posted September 22, 2013 well I was off work because of the rain today so I went to the garage and started to put together some of the new toys and work on the truck a little bit I got the semi rims on the front got the bead roller together and put together the welder I started to mock up the 6.0 motor when I got called in to work so ill get some more work done next week my 1949 ford f-1 build log http://www.stevemead...running-boards/ my 1981 crew cab dually bagging and body dropping http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/132672-bagging-and-body-dropping-a-81-crew-cab-dually/page__st__100
Junior Russell Posted September 22, 2013 Report Posted September 22, 2013 Nice dude almost there http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187 JVC KD-R530 head unit VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared )
FieroGrande Posted September 22, 2013 Report Posted September 22, 2013 Goodness, those wheels look perfect on the truck. I bet the wait was well worth it.
Twostrokeking Posted September 23, 2013 Report Posted September 23, 2013 Wow. those wheels are perfect. My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
audiolamb6 Posted September 23, 2013 Report Posted September 23, 2013 did u give any thought to going with a diesel engine
audiA6_audio Posted September 23, 2013 Report Posted September 23, 2013 soo didnt feel as if i wanted to search through 16 pages but what model ls motor is that? edit* sorry all i needed was to scroll up. 6.0 soo im asuming ls2?
down2earth Posted September 23, 2013 Author Report Posted September 23, 2013 Nice dude almost there im getting there im going to cut my fire wall out next and build a all new one and bead roll some pattern in it Goodness, those wheels look perfect on the truck. I bet the wait was well worth it. thanks man it was worth the wait hahaha Siiiiiickness thanks man it getting there Wow. those wheels are perfect. im happy with the way they look on it just the look I was going for did u give any thought to going with a diesel engine I wanted to do a Cummins but I couldn't find one that some one didn't want a arm and a leg for soo didnt feel as if i wanted to search through 16 pages but what model ls motor is that? edit* sorry all i needed was to scroll up. 6.0 soo im asuming ls2? its a lq4 with a 4l80 tranny im going to do a ls6 intake on it my 1949 ford f-1 build log http://www.stevemead...running-boards/ my 1981 crew cab dually bagging and body dropping http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/132672-bagging-and-body-dropping-a-81-crew-cab-dually/page__st__100
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.