Bose disappoints me

i have had 8 pairs of bose speakers in my house over the years and as i my ears started to become trained to what good sound should sound like i became less and less satisfied with bose , a quick listen to bass mekanic test tracks revealed all the dead spots of the low response of the the accoustimass bass module . i got rid of my bose about a 2 years ago and replaced them with some cerwin vega e315's that have woofers with cast aluminum frames and are somewhat impressive running on only 85 watts . damn those marketing wizards at bose !

i had some 201's they were one the speakers i liked more ,almost was thinking about using the 201 drivers as car components but never did

My dad bought the Bose Soundwave II, we have it connected to our TV/Movies in the living room and he uses it for the radio. It gets the job done for him since he doesn't like a ton of bass, which the Bose lacks so its perfect! haha. I also have the original Soundwave in my room connected to XBOX for when I watch Netflix/YouTube, it gets the job done for me and it was free for me since it was my grandparents and I got it after my grandpa passed away last summer.

In regards to the Beats by Dre vs Bose I lol'd because when I went into Best Buy I compared the $300 Dre's to the $100 Bose and the Bose sounded wayyyyyyy better SQ wise. From what the review dude on AOTS said the only ones that sound good with great SQ are the Chambers by Rza.

Also too, its funny cuz a lot of the old farts on the Cadillac Forum I belong too rave about how good the stock Bose system in our cars sound but I couldn't wait to rip mine out and replace everything aftermarket. I did the job for a couple of months but then I just got bored with the lack of bass and terrible sounding audio. Although it did sound a lot better than my moms stock system in her 05 Jeep Liberty and mine is from 1999!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I can also vouch for the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 System. We have that one on the home system and it is Great.

my friend recently bought the promedia 2.1 and it sounds fantastic

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

So im putting bose on my list of stuff to buy. If this many people are hating on them they must be good.

we wouldnt hate them so much if they werent over priced for the shitty product u get lol

"Damned if i do, damned if i don't..."Sold to: RodeoSport, deeppinkdiver, kevosinn, CortezDTV

Bought from: SlamminBeats, Carboardcat15

Archived