CAR AUDIO EVENT IN PERRIS CA MARCH 24 & 25

KHRISS

4x event is for world finals people whoearned there points for the year 75I points or more I believe..I did not make my points but will attend the the 3x

1x,2X,3X,4x events take the place you got in your class say 1st place at 2x events the points you get for 1st is 9 points times 2 cause 2x event so you earned 18there points

If 3x event 27 points.

Edit=

so 4X for people that already competed and 3X is for me right? first time in a competition

Yes

I'll be there as well, most likely bass less though. But I think I will have a few people to get demos there from though.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

The Fiasco that happen last year at SBN will not happen again this year. It will take a little more logistics on the judges side but, we should be good. So everyone is able to participate in the 3x event which will run like a normal show on the first day. Those who qualify for the 4x have the option of doing both events or one or the other. Now, as of right now the idea is to have one qualifying run for both the 3x and 4x. As you can imagine this is where it gets complicated. Not only would we have to keep track of who is qualifying for both but, also what classes they are running in for each event as the rules have changed for 2012. However, I am confident this should not be a problem.

So the 3x is 2012 Rules and classes and the 4x is based on 2011 Rules and classes.

Thanks for sorting that out kimo.... question... you said the option of doing both would there be 2 entry fees? Or would 1 cover both... meaning I have my invite if I wanted to do the 3x also is it costing me double.. and what are dues at a 4x

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Thanks for sorting that out kimo.... question... you said the option of doing both would there be 2 entry fees? Or would 1 cover both... meaning I have my invite if I wanted to do the 3x also is it costing me double.. and what are dues at a 4x

Yes there will be a fee for the 3x event seperate from the fees of the 4x finals event.

3x show is sat and the finals is sun.the 3x show is for 2012 points not finals.so yes their wont be the issues like last year at sbn.

dc 12k

2 ascendant mayhem 12s

xs power 200 amp alt

2 odyessy pc 2150

dc audio 175 x 4

scosche wires

stinger inter connects

12 volt customs 175 amp alt

pioneer avhp 4100 dvd

arc audio eq

cdt 6.5 components

152.8 db drag

street c

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

//www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

3x will be paid at the show on saturday , alot of the cars that have been built to a specific class for 2011 will have to chage their class for the 3x for instance if your over 30 inches in height for your enclosure you will be considered a wall , or any street competitor will have to change to the new rules

Archived