nice work. in the hole fro the 5.25 that is not going in, how about putting in a pice of tinted plexi, with a skar, kicker, or PT logo, and a led behind it... just a thought. thats a lot of work to put in, good job. I know that sanding fiberglass and being hot and sweaty is a bad combo. had you though about wrapping the doors in leather to match the headliner? over all nice wok... clean, thats important.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

i feel you man. been bondoing and sandingmy doors while working on 96burbans buddies honda pilot when i told them i wasnt going to. i hate him

OH,and sicc work bud

Ahh, you two are funny! Thanks!

And yeah I noticed all the sanding you all have been doing, as well as the center console before, you guys probably pros now 4 sure!

Ya, it's pretty damn warm here in Sac too. It's not 100 but it's still dry 95 and the garage is like an oven! I feel for ya man! You be careful! NO HEATSTROKE! Although it'd be for a well deserved cause! :drinks:

Lol yeah it would be a good cause, I guess, maybe? It would show my dedication... Lol!

Oh and I think I spent more time in the ac drinking water then actually working!

But your right, NO HEATSTROKES ALLOWED, I have a sign that says so... :)

nice work. in the hole fro the 5.25 that is not going in, how about putting in a pice of tinted plexi, with a skar, kicker, or PT logo, and a led behind it... just a thought. thats a lot of work to put in, good job. I know that sanding fiberglass and being hot and sweaty is a bad combo. had you though about wrapping the doors in leather to match the headliner? over all nice wok... clean, thats important.

Thank you for the compliments, I appreciate it! That's not a bad idea on matching with the headliner, may have to think about that... But I'm not sure I understand what your saying about the 5.25. If you mean the one in the new panel, it will be used for a 5.25" KS, just like the 6.5's on the bottom. The other set will be in the kick panels. And there will be a plexi window in the oval shaped hole, with led's, and a custom sticker, very much like what you suggested. Unless I just totally misunderstood what you were saying... But thanks for the compliments and suggestions, and for checkin' it out!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

i got plans for a centerconsole in my blazer. i should have the mdf for it pretty quick. and thenillbuild mybox and get my truck bumpin again.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

wow an epic build .. puts mine to shame for sure lol .. the doors are bad ass (mine are in the trash lol ) .. can relate on the over heating .. i just did 2 radiators in mine this week lol (1st one had a crack) so that it the 3rd one lol

have u done the alt yet ? that for me was a 2 day job lol

well keep up the good work and the pics coming ...

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

i got plans for a centerconsole in my blazer. i should have the mdf for it pretty quick. and thenillbuild mybox and get my truck bumpin again.

Sweet, I'll be tuned in! You guys got me thinkin' about that center console thing a lot now... damn you guys! Lol kj ;)

wow an epic build .. puts mine to shame for sure lol .. the doors are bad ass (mine are in the trash lol ) .. can relate on the over heating .. i just did 2 radiators in mine this week lol (1st one had a crack) so that it the 3rd one lol

have u done the alt yet ? that for me was a 2 day job lol

well keep up the good work and the pics coming ...

Thanks! Yeah it's been doing good on the overheating part since I put in the new fan. And yep, I did the alt back in Stage 1, it's a 190a Load Boss, then in Stage 2 I had to send it back, they supposedly beefed it up to now a 200a. Who knows, but it is doing well now. The plans are to install a larger unit later on, but if it ain't broke, why fix it, right? Here are a few pics of that, just in case anyone else was wondering.

183400_183318631704137_100000780034606_346229_298793_n.jpg

It was running when I took this one :)

183941_183318765037457_100000780034606_346234_3302604_n.jpg

Those doors are dope n your not even done yet

Thanks man!

I appreciate all the positive feed back for real!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

How many Volts are you running at on idle with that new alt. ? BTW This is one sick ass build man. You show so much perfection with what you do, now thats what i like to see. GREAT JOB!!!!

We don't have alot of neighbors so we can blast the stereo.

How many Volts are you running at on idle with that new alt. ? BTW This is one sick ass build man. You show so much perfection with what you do, now thats what i like to see. GREAT JOB!!!!

Thanks for checkin in out! And I really appreciate the compliments! Thank you!

As for the question, changing the alt did not change my charging voltage, my car is PCM regulated. So last summer, I bought an MLA and installed it, so my voltage stays at 14.4, unless I'm at a comp, then I hit the switch and I'm charging at +15v. (I got the dual voltage boost module)

What the alt did help with was voltage drop. With the factory alt, I would drop down to low 12's, sometimes even high 11's. But with the LoadBoss, especially after they rebuilt it, it would not go below 13v. And I'm pretty confident that this time around, having 6 more batteries than before, I should see little to no drop at all!

301451_262580843777915_100000780034606_650497_1666940244_n.jpg

Yeah at first I thought that changing the alt would raise my voltage too, but the only thing changing alts does is give you more charging amps. Gotta trick the computer on these cars to get anymore voltage.

Again, thanks for checking it out, and for the compliments. I hope to have a really good update here soon!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

wow man them door's are turning out great.

Thank you sir! :drink40:

I'm getting really anxious to see them finished!

Shouldn't be too much longer ;)

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Archived