2k1 EM2 Civic >> PaCiFiKbAllA'z Update >>Wolfram Audio 4500.1 >>Singer 250A Alt>>Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 FULLY LOADED!!

I'm in Northern Sac, North Highlands area, stones throw from Meade's shop and Bill (somewhere over there in RioLinda). We should all hook up and have a meet!

Bummer about the alt. Glad stinger hooked you up. Just curious question, any reason you didn't go with Mechman? I think they have some larger amped ones. Just wondering, again like I said.

Nice work on the set up!

I'm in Northern Sac, North Highlands area, stones throw from Meade's shop and Bill (somewhere over there in RioLinda). We should all hook up and have a meet!

Bummer about the alt. Glad stinger hooked you up. Just curious question, any reason you didn't go with Mechman? I think they have some larger amped ones. Just wondering, again like I said.

Nice work on the set up!

Hey man, thanks! I been wanting to visit Meade's shop one day. The only reason why I didn't want the Mechman (220A) is cause its more expensive, will put more of a strain on my engine, and Mechman doesn't offer a lifetime warranty like Singer does. More for my money, thats how I see it. But yeah bro, there are quite a few 916 peeps on here and a meet would be awesome someday.

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

That's a great point on the Mechman.

Ya I'd love to get together with everyone. I was at Autorama but I have to admit my reservedness to go up to folks and say "yo I'm Scooter99 on the site what up!" or anything like that. I'm just a look and lurk type of guy I guess. Proper word for it is SHY really! Yep, almost 35 and still a shy guy!

Anyway, I'm gonna go see Meade now, or at least try anyway! Gotta talk to the guy about some batteries! MOAR POWA!!!

Keep up the good work man!

Put a strain on your engine? No way. I have a 5.3L 270 amp alt on my 2.2L lol and no noticeable hp loss

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Celica had no HP to begin with ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

lol i don't wanna be yabba-dabba-doin' it down the street, but then again, a big rack of ribs on the side of car would look dope :wacky:

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

• 2 weeks later...

Oh shiznit...I got my Singer! Charging my battery up right now and will be installing this mofo today!!

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00365.jpg

And of course...the decals!

DSC00369.jpg

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz