2k1 EM2 Civic >> PaCiFiKbAllA'z Update >>Wolfram Audio 4500.1 >>Singer 250A Alt>>Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 FULLY LOADED!!

If I wasn't at work I'd have it all hooked up already. Amp and back wall will go back on tomorrow afternoon....a little tuneage with the DD-1 and ill post vids for u whores out there lol

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Hey man, we need to talk please, sometime. I need some info on how you did your enclosure etc. I have some ideas, and I'd like to either see more of what you did, from before the first pic, or get together with you so I can figure out how to do what I have in my head. Hit me up sometime please.

Scooter PM me ur number and ill call u when I'm on lunch tomorrow. I haven't been to Mikes in a while.....although last time I was there, the owner of the fish and chips place came out and was staring me down cause I was shaking his building lol

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

the owner of the fish and chips place came out and was staring me down cause I was shaking his building lol

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived