2k1 EM2 Civic >> PaCiFiKbAllA'z Update >>Wolfram Audio 4500.1 >>Singer 250A Alt>>Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 FULLY LOADED!!

Well gents it's been a LONG time! I have 2 new updates coming at your for early 2016.

Here we go:

Upgrading from a 165A Singer to a 250A Singer! I didn't know he made the 6 phase hairpin for 7th Gen EM2's. Big upgrade on the power!

Upgrading subs from a Tantric Sounds HDD 12 to an EMF Banhammer 12"!

The alt should be done in another week and the sub releases on March 4th so not much longer on that on.

I definitely can't wait to get these slapped in! Stay tuned for pics and vids in a few weeks!

Nice to see you back at it!

I've been eyeing the banhammer. Might possibly be my next sub

Yeah but you'll switch 5 times between now and then.

Good to see your back at it my man! You still in sac? I'm gonna need another demo!

Still trips me out to see you back up in here! After your long hiatus!! Glad to see you back around too!

Yea bro I'm still in Elk Grove....definitely gotta give you an updated demo and I promise it'll be way better than last time!

We should all get together and listen to this monster when it's finished.

I still have the same subs I've had since may :)

So I got some GREAT news from Mike Singer regarding my 250A hairpin alt he is building me:

"andrew (this was the first hairpin i have made for your car)

I was able to clamp 289 from the alternator before heat at 3K and the new hairpin style still idles for me with the bench around 600 rpms or so"

Bad effin' ass!! It will be the first time he's made a hairpin alt for the 7th Gen Civics/EM2 (2001-2005). My I was excited after reading that!

DC Power "offered" on for my generation civic, only to find out it was the wrong case blah blah blah...they refunded me and took it off their website (leads me to believe they never test fitted or did r&d on my year civic).

Mechman had a big 270 which I had bought, however, it needed 2 spacers or adapters and I was only sent one. Sent pics to them, got refunded.

Long story short, got refunded by both companies, great CS.

I currently have a 165A Singer in my car and it runs strong. This will be my first hairpin alt and the first one Mike has made for this gen Civic. I am feeling all giddy like that kid who got a N64 for Christmas ? But yeah, doing roughly almost 40A MORE! bad ass indeed! Can't wait to drop it in!

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks...here she is...will have a video later this afternoon/tonight on some POWA!

image_7.jpeg

image_8.jpeg

image_9.jpeg

image_10.jpeg

image_11.jpeg

image_12.jpeg

image_13.jpeg

image_14.jpeg

image_15.jpeg

image_16.jpeg

I never owned a 4" coil before...that thing is fuckin big!

1 x Fi Audio SP4 V2 12" D2 Fully Loaded

1 x Wolfram W-4500.1

2 x XS Power D5100's

250A Singer Alternator

2.67 Cubes @ 29hz

Archived