Sonic Electronix

Does anybody know where the topic is about cap or no cap? it started out with people saying no cap, & then some guy came in & did a big math thing talking about when & when not using a cap is okay. haha my explanation is horrible but I do remember the guy talking about how in comps a cap is useless & stuff. thanks for any help.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

If not using capacitors correctly, they are useless. And in most cases can be offset by price, space, or amount of power needed to be supplied. On my mobile so linking is difficult, but the thread I believe you are looking for is stickied in the RF section.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'd agree with the guy as well..have a 4.0 Farad cap...and all it does is prevent my lights from dimming a little bit...but yet it's still a noticeable dim...Caps Fail IMO

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

A cap can help if you have good electrical already - like the icing on the cake. But they will NOT make up for bad electrical (and can kill it too).

Like TeamHT said - for the price, another battery will help you more than a capacitor.

Yea, I'm not looking to buy a cap or anything but my friends are like I need a cap blah blah blah but they don't know how to choose one or what they do & when I talk about big 3, extra batts & stuff they're always like "caps are better". So I was just trying to show them pro & con's, mostly cons lol.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

Archived