Sonic Electronix

Need votes for Incriminator audio give away

And thennnnnn?

...three more rounds of people get voted on...

And then after that there are two more rounds, then a final round... LONG process. lol

298022_10150329977827047_63027127046_8493043_263126764_n.jpg

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Thank you for all the votes guys! I really do appreciate it! Sorry I haven't been on much except for this thread, slammed at work. I was there for 11hrs today. Had to get my phone replaced too.

HUGE SHOUT TO JON FROM SECOND SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN IS DOING WORK FOR THIS CONTEST. CONSTANT BUMPS ON FACEBOOK AND ALL THESE THREADS. JON FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! SECONDSKIN FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8P 8P 8P

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

:jump: :jump: :jump:

Oh and I'm up 43, but this bitch aint over yet ladies. I need you to grab your granny panties and sports bras and keep on truckin!

So I gotta go on a little rant guys. This dudes buddies have been posting shit on my entry video, which I was gonna let slide. I've deleted the comments btw. But I check IA's page this morning...... so it seems my daewoo with 253,409 miles is nicer than his 95 BMW, that I've already got a big system, and I should have got a tattoo, instead of CA gear.

Almost all of my gear was used, my 3k was broken and I fixed it. I skimp on everything in my life so I can get better CA gear. So its w/e

/rant for now

Same here! Working on writing a lengthy post on his video too, which I believe should be voted up to prove a point. You should be able to see it now, so please :thumbsup: the comment.

I find it interesting you live with your mom and pay her bills. But you live in a nice Miami neighborhood with an in-ground pool? With money for a tattoo? A tat that can be very easily filled as a normal shield IF you become an EMT. Also find it interesting that you make it a point of mentioning hurricane Irene. And on top of all that, @1:02 it doesn't even look like you have RCA's hooked up, and the system is thrown in there to look worse.

he also has no mention of audio anywhere he's not a member of any forums that i can tell which in this day and age if you are really into audio. You are on at least one.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived