Sonic Electronix

Need votes for Incriminator audio give away

hey guys my bracket is back up! Could everyone please take a quick second and vote :) tell your friends and ish too! If I win the contest, whatever equipment I'm running at the time will be sold off cheap, and the money donated, Pay it forward 2012.

If you are viewing this on mobile you have to select "desktop view" while on your mobile browser. I tried it on my phone earlier, some links will work to the bracket some won't, but I know for a fact that using "desktop view" will work.

link directly to bracket

link to Incriminator Audio's page

http://www.facebook.com/incriminator?ref=ts

His video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ixiO5GV3LvU#!

My video

thank you in advance

It's not often that there are people who deserve to win a contest, but Kyle my friend, you deserve it!

Good luck! :drinks:

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Who shot you? I only asked cause I didn't realize that when you get shot in combat that they investigate (in your video you said the other bullets were in evidence)?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

who the hell is he 19 and just graduating high school. I guess that goes hand in hand iwth the commnuity service. Where those hours volunteer or voluntold.

money for a tattoo but yet no money for audioz..... I could probably go on and on. now i dissect yours. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

who the hell is he 19 and just graduating high school. I guess that goes hand in hand iwth the commnuity service. Where those hours volunteer or voluntold.

money for a tattoo but yet no money for audioz..... I could probably go on and on. now i dissect yours. lol

Wait, what? You talking about Armykyle, N8?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

no the guy hes going against.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

cant hold the tattoo against i have plenty of artist friends who would tatt me for free something small like that.

but hes an idiot for getting it

kyle you got my vote :drinks:

you win some, you lose some

gave you a vote, btw if i may ask where are you from

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Who shot you? I only asked cause I didn't realize that when you get shot in combat that they investigate (in your video you said the other bullets were in evidence)?

I got shot in New Orleans, by an off duty sheriff. Its a long drawn out story, and my lawyer doesn't want me to blab about it too much since it could hurt my civil suit. I was in the right, they were in wrong was the bottom line. Forced me out of the Guard and being a Police officer(which my first day was the day after I was shot) due to medical.

Wait, what? You talking about Armykyle, N8?

I think the other guy?

Archived