Finances. Going to be a banker. How much do bankers make? :D

Im going to troll on you for second. My mother has a masters in accounting. Grant we both live in michigan...accountants are not on high demand..when I say this...I troll ya from experience....thats not a good field to go for.

I'm not going for accounting field. I'm doing banking in NYC.

Also, my degree will be in finances.

Finances. Going to be a banker. How much do bankers make? :D

Im going to troll on you for second. My mother has a masters in accounting. Grant we both live in michigan...accountants are not on high demand..when I say this...I troll ya from experience....thats not a good field to go for.

I have to agree very shakey career banking is give or take my mom is in accounting and makes phenomenal money but she has friends with the same degree and more knowledge struggle to keep a job. Good luck in your future if you make it bankers make awesome money but it's easy to end up out of work.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Yeah. Even though my ma has that master degree she works at general motors and makes close to $50 an hr. If she went to california for this job opportunity, could be banking at $70/hr but my gma is holding her back

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

im going to school now for Computer Programming. I am already certified from the tech school i went to in Aircraft Maintenance and Assembly and AutoCAD. I planned on trying to get on at an entry level at Boeing when they first came here to SC but it was hard because there were so many people. Now after i get my Degree im hoping to get on at BMW, which there is a big plant here in town, or try boeing again, which is closer to home. But for a higher position now. Somewhere in the computer graphics/ design aspect of the fields.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Im more of a hardware/software repair. As well as security. Im even microsoft certified :-)

Lol fitness. I work out everyday. Haha. Nothing like pure muscle and that feeling after working your butt off

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

My major is Information Systems Management, there will always be a high demand for anything technological oriented. I'm also minoring and corporate finance, not necessarily to get an accounting like job but just to show that I know about the finance side of business and not just computers.

Engineering is also another good field to look into, alot of applied mathematics and science. Although from my research the computer majors seem to have a higher pay scale.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.