basshead8569 Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 I have an r/c truck. Parts from 4 different r/c cars. f150 body. Cannot remember what gas motor I have in it. Fun to make a dirt track and jumps. Why I have so many that are torn apart and put into one truck. Break em. Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.
dfarres Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 Snowboarding, Martial arts (Kajukenbo), and Making, building, or fixing things. I like to try things just to see if I can do it. Mainly my family takes up my non work time.
bumpinTL364 Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 RC cars/trucks, used to play (and really miss it now) bari sax in the school jazz band, being with my girl, home audio, hockey and soccer, and making fun of my dad's prius masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
pittross Posted February 2, 2012 Report Posted February 2, 2012 it use to be fucking but cant do that any more cuz im in a wheelchair now but at least i still spend time wht the kids
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.