JANUARY 2012 SOTM TIE BREAKER!!!! Sponsored by Second Skin Audio

SOTM TIE BREAKER!!!  

254 members have voted

1. 1. SOTM TIE BREAKER!!!

AND WE HAVE OUR WINNER....CONGRATS PURPLEHAZE!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Congrats Haze! :drinks:

there is some VERY hard headed people out there. Anyone who says a DD-1 isnt necessary is also saying an O-scope isnt necessary. Anyone who says an O-scope IN THE MINIMUM isnt necessary, is a noob. Forget the DD-1 for a minute, any reputable installer will at LEAST use an O-scope. Those guys in that thread are clowns. Hard headed clowns.

Grats purple!!!

Ty sir!

AND WE HAVE OUR WINNER....CONGRATS PURPLEHAZE!!!

Thanks man!

Congrats Haze! :drinks:

Thank ya!

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

This was my last post from the last page, in case anyone missed it!

:repost:

This has to have been the coolest SOTM ever! I'm really glad N8 had the idea for the vote off, it has been a lot of fun! :yahoo:

Also, big props to "bassman" for being the best competitor possible, and for having one sic ass setup! I have a pretty good feeling that it wont take him long to win this thing!

And many thanks to Second Skin for sponsoring this month, as well as Mr. Meade and all the staff for making it happen month after month, and giving us all something to look forward to! I can't wait to get the prize, my doors and roof are excited to get the Second Skin, or at least I'm excited for them! I will definitely be putting it to good use! And most of all, I'm excited to get the SOTM Winner "Label" .... means a lot to me!

And good luck to anyone else who is building their ride, and wants to enter SOTM. This is truly an awesome contest taking place each month, on the coolest website on the planet! And don't think that because you run "Kicker", or have less than 20K in your build, that you can't win. Cause I just proved otherwise. If you put enough time and dedication into your build, as well as your build log, then it can happen! Just remember that online, you build is only as good as your build log will let it be. So take plenty of pics, and don't give up, and you will be on your way!

Wow I can't believe I have actually won!!! Woohoo!!! :yahoo:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Archived