Sonic Electronix

Yes. Power wire to positive terminal.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I've seen negative battery teminal connection posts to run multiple sets of wire to one connection point so that's why I was confuzed.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

I've seen negative battery teminal connection posts to run multiple sets of wire to one connection point so that's why I was confuzed.

Yes, because along with a power input on the amp. They also have a ground input. Which is ran from the negative battery terminal. Please, before you burn your car down, do a little more research.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Screw you guys. This forum is supposed to be about help, not hating. I have done many other installs previously, from subs to decks and even amps. I have always connected to the positive teminal. I was just shopping around for a battery terminal and noticed many of then said they were for the nagative battery post. Just wanted some clarification, that's all.

Vehicle: 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD WT

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-

Mids/Highs: Focal Integration ISC 165’s (front) 

Subs/Amps: TBD

Don't get upset. You clearly asked if you use the negative or positive terminal of the battery for the power. Did not say anything about shopping for terminals.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/