Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
well you are an ass hole for doing it because it wasnt you that got beat ., :mellow:

na i dont blame you i have done the same thing before, its what being a friend is called, and standing up to some milt. punk is just awsome....

punk yeah but I dont think Military has a factor in it, I was Military and still have a ton of friends in the military, I just think the shit was wrong....

oh and there is no way it wouldve been me cuzz im not the dude to try and steal on.....plus I had like 4-5 very close friends with me....

Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

I don't think so either man.

Granted over here theifs are hella common. Some people just don't conform on some aspects.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

cool cool, Yeah Ive had a couple people tell me I was wrong and it had me thinking.....But I couldnt let it go!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

I woulda followed you back inside and punched and kicked you after you got done with him Roscoe!!

Na, J/K.. A+ on the performance

Sorry I missed it, I woulda loved to back you up

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Posted
I woulda followed you back inside and punched and kicked you after you got done with him Roscoe!!

Na, J/K.. A+ on the performance

Sorry I missed it, I woulda loved to back you up

hell yeah thats what Im talkin bout!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted (edited)

You gonna be back to KCIR in the spring for another DB drag Roscoe??

I'm startin a (6) 15" build in a clamshell at the end of January.. Only gonna have 6500 WRMS @ .5 ohm though......... Nothin compared to your 15,000. Hopin to see you up there again.

You better believe I'll have pix and will post often when I start it :D

Edit: SORRY FOR THE THREAD JACK!!!!!! Back On Topic!!

Edited by footlongsam

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5398 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...