fuse and fuse holder

Some holders have better cases than another. Some are waterproof and some arent. The connections can vary, they may be set screws or bolt/terminals. As for fuses, I would just assume better or worse material being used. Hope that helps a bit.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

anl fuse holder

InlineFuseHolder_FH-20.JPG

anl fuse

ZrjH.jpg

as far as brands go, i have absolutely no idea what makes them different from each other. i assume its quality of materials, but i cant think of anything else besides that. maybe some cheaper fuses that are listed as 200a for example, will blow at 150a. i remember seeing pictures of two side by side anl fuses with the same rating and one had a much thinner wire than the other.

As long as its from a reputable company I wouldn't worry too much. obviously some look better than others. I prefer set screws and those usually run 15-20 bucks compared to terminal holders you can get for under 10. Also if your worried about any water reaching them then waterproof is a plus. I like the Knu ones he posted up top. Very high quality and they throw in a nice fuse of your choice for 20 bucks.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Archived