2000 GMC Jimmy 9,000w RMS Total Audio

Not a fan of it at all. Body kit is butt ugly, door layout is ugly, rims are ugly, and I'm not a fan of "fitting as many speakers as you can no matter how shitty it looks.". Sorry, maybe it looks good to someone else. But not to me lol.
i agree totally.. speaker just thrown in there..carpet done even look the least bit "good".. looks like a giant puzzle piece with mix matched peices.. wood screws seen everywhere.. on the side not.. I WOULD NOT let him touch my car..if he does installs like that.. EDIT> did anybody see that HACKED up dash??

The dash I will agree with, that is being worked on my dad is actually going to fiberglass it to clean it up. Like I said before the carpeting is being redone to match without any wrinkles or creases. Truck needs work and it's happening little by little. What he does to his personal vehicle is him no one really sees the inside only hears it and he walks every customer through what he is doing to a car before its done and he doesn't cut or modify dashes. He is strictly an installer and runs wiring.

Not a fan of it at all. Body kit is butt ugly, door layout is ugly, rims are ugly, and I'm not a fan of "fitting as many speakers as you can no matter how shitty it looks.". Sorry, maybe it looks good to someone else. But not to me lol.
i agree totally.. speaker just thrown in there..carpet done even look the least bit "good".. looks like a giant puzzle piece with mix matched peices.. wood screws seen everywhere.. on the side not.. I WOULD NOT let him touch my car..if he does installs like that.. EDIT> did anybody see that HACKED up dash??
^X2 Carpet is what caught my eye. Its all mismatched and not done very well

Carpet is all being re done and I have addressed other things look wise with him. I am the first to admit it needs some work.

Not going to backtrack what I said, but I like the fact there's a lot of dedication to this build, personally, loudness and quality > looks any day (unless it's a nice neat and hidden build or a duct tape build -_-). Also I agree on the exterior aside from the rims, maybe it's just me, but they looks pretty sweet.Edit: spelling errors

I like looks and sound quality but thats me, he was more concerned with being loud as hell.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I like looks and sound quality but thats me, he was more concerned with being loud as hell.

I can tell lol, there's a shit ton of mids/highs everywhere

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

I don't think this was stated or asked... but was it built up like this when he got it and he's changing out speakers? Or was it stock and he did all of this to it? Also get him this for his headlights. Did it on my Malibu and it worked like a champ, you just have to follow directions and don't wet sand too early or there WILL be a major mess :lol:

I can tell lol, there's a shit ton of mids/highs everywhere

LOL literally everywhere.

I don't think this was stated or asked... but was it built up like this when he got it and he's changing out speakers? Or was it stock and he did all of this to it? Also get him this for his headlights. Did it on my Malibu and it worked like a champ, you just have to follow directions and don't wet sand too early or there WILL be a major mess :lol:

No no unfortunately he has to take the credit for all of that but he is changing speakers out and I am trying to convince to redo the doors with less speakers. This was created back when he worked at a different shop and they were more concerned with being loud than looks or anything else. Now that he is at my dad's shop and he sees how things are done he has begun to make subtle changes like 8's in place of the by 9's. At the end of the day this is his truck and I can only make suggestions if he is happy then so be it :shrug:. I will tell him about that stuff I been trying to convince him to do some H.I.D's as well/

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

It's overkill. The way the panels are put together are a lot like mine, but mine was meant to be more on the SPL side and therefore I knew I would be lacking on the "neat and clean" area. I think I would like it a lot more if little things like the dash were taken care of instead of placing tweeters in an area that is only good for showing off. 10 minutes of sanding would have made that dash look 100 times better.

It's overkill. The way the panels are put together are a lot like mine, but mine was meant to be more on the SPL side and therefore I knew I would be lacking on the "neat and clean" area. I think I would like it a lot more if little things like the dash were taken care of instead of placing tweeters in an area that is only good for showing off. 10 minutes of sanding would have made that dash look 100 times better.

Yeah I am pushing the lets get this looking cleaner. I will gladly admit when I first saw it I was like wow sounds great but WTH looks like a little kid wrapped it and mounted stuff You use to be able to see staples and everything but it's coming along the new overhead console is really nice and neat.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

i'm liking the volt meter in the door

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

MORE MORE! Lol ADD MORE, since it's already over killed, ADD MOARRR!!! lol

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

I dont think there is a way to add anymore :lol:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

Build Log

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I dont think there is a way to add anymore :lol:

Take out the airbags! add 4 tweeters to the steering wheel Lmao.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Archived